Sonntag, 28. Februar 2016

TACTICA 2016 in Hamburg // Terrain, Gamingtables & lots of Impressions

Greetings, Hola, Servus und Moin Moin,

dieses Wochenende war TACTICA in Hamburg und ich war gestern mit meiner Kamera vor Ort, um die schicksten Spieltische und Geländeteile für Euch fest zuhalten. Außerdem gab es natürlich jede Menge Händler und auch Workshops.

ENGLISH: This weekend was TACTICA in Hamburg and I took lots of pictures from Gamingtables & terrain related stuff.

In addition to the great tables there are workshops for painting and a nice selection of retailers and modelling suppliers.


MORE PICTURES you will find on my NEW FACEBOOK-Site which I unfortunately needed to set up!








MORE PICTURES you will find on my NEW FACEBOOK-Site which I unfortunately needed to set up!


Hopefully you enfoy and Thank you for YOUR support! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen