Donnerstag, 22. November 2012

Hirst Arts: Diorama modelling contest

 Strong like lion!

I am participating in a contest building a diorama based on the following materials you can see on the pictures.

There a no further rules when it come to topic or scale. It is just about using the wooden base and the lion statute.


I just started the building but I can not tell you more about what I build because it is better to keep my ideas secret in a competition? ;-)

The competition is a cooperation between two German terrain forums. The Gidian Forum und "Die Steinmetze" which is the official Hirst Arts Forum. Perhaps you know this company? They produce an interesting range of molds for plaster.

So if you have any ideas just let me know! But write me an email to keep the secret!


German: Ich nehme gerade an einem kleinen Wettbewerb teil. Es geht darum ein Diorama zu bauen mit den auf dem Bild gezeigten Materialien. Der Maßstab und das Thema sind weiterhin frei. Es kann also in alle Richtungen gehen! ;-)

Das Ganze wird von zwei Foren, GIDIAN und "Die Steinmetze", ausgerichtet. Letzteres ist das offizielle Hirst Arts Forum. Hirst Arts sollte einigen bekannt sein, als Hersteller von Gußformen mit denen sich interessante Gegenstände für den Geländebau in Gibs gießen lassen!

All the best!
Lenny

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen